Terms and conditions
i. All rights reserved
- The design and content of this Internet site, as well as any computer program that appears in it, have all rights reserved in accordance with the provisions of the Federal Copyright Law and other applicable legal provisions, for which reason it remains strictly prohibited, but not limited to modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, displaying, publishing, editing, selling or in any way exploiting the design and content of this Internet site for commercial purposes. All photographs, designs, drawings and other image material displayed on this website are protected by applicable law and may not be used by third parties for purposes other than editorial.
- The brands, trade names, and other intellectual and industrial properties that appear on this Internet site in relation to the products that Marves produces or manufactures are the exclusive property of Industrias Marves, S.A. de C.V. Any use and exploitation of trademarks, trade names and other intellectual property without the prior written consent of Marves is strictly prohibited.
- Marves does not assume any responsibility for the damages that may be caused by virtue of the use of the information contained in this Internet site. It is the sole responsibility of the user to evaluate the accuracy, content and usefulness of the information contained therein.
iv. Links to other sites
- Any type of unauthorized capture and / or linking to this site is strictly prohibited. Marves reserves the right to disable any unauthorized link or frame, and assumes no responsibility for the content of any other Internet site linked or linked to this site.
- The products displayed or listed on this website are an example of the products that Marves manufactures and / or sells in Mexico and abroad.
- Except for what is established by the applicable legal provisions, Marves will make its best efforts to maintain the confidentiality of user communications that contain personal information and that the user transmits directly to Marves. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the registrations and registrations made by users in any type of message forum will not be considered confidential, so Marves may use and transmit the information registered by users on their behalf or on behalf of any of their companies. affiliates or subsidiaries.
- Marves reserves the right to modify the content of the Internet site and the scope of the terms and conditions of use of the same at any time, and as it deems necessary. The user will be obliged to be subject to said modifications and must read and understand them each time he intends to use the Internet site.
- Marves reserves the right to carry out all civil, criminal and / or administrative legal actions that are necessary to remedy any violation of the terms and conditions of use of the Internet site, including restricting access to this site to certain Internet users.
- For the interpretation and fulfillment of the terms and conditions of use of the Marves Internet site, users expressly submit to the laws and courts of Mexico City, Federal District, renouncing any other jurisdiction than by reason of their present address. or future will come to correspond, or for any other cause.